Staking Facilities is looking for a full-stack software engineer with strong React.js FE experience to support our Solana Beach team. You will be responsible for driving our product development process from research/specification all the way through to implementation on the FE. You will be supported in this by our Blockchain Engineering team.
Solana Beach is a premier blockchain explorer service for Solana. We provide advanced on-chain analytics available on Solana - and we intend to keep refining and extending our product offering. Our team is international, diverse, fun-loving, and highly motivated to grow Solana Beach into the ‘Etherscan of Solana’.
We think this role would best fit a developer with a solid base of experience in the tech industry - a startup and/or top-tier tech background is preferred. We’re looking for someone who can take ownership of their own work and drive features along independently, so some degree of project/product management experience would be very useful. Our front-end is built in React.js, so we would like you to have either a strong background in React or a very strong background in similar front-end frameworks.
Previous blockchain experience would be very exciting but is not required. We think this role could be a great place for the right person to transition into working on the cutting-edge frontier of crypto - we can teach you everything you need to know on that end.
- Front-end development in React.js.
- Back-end development, primarily in Node.js.
- Project management of your own work.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our software stack - we will onboard you extensively.
- Coordinate & communicate development work by working closely with the rest of the team
- Collaborate with the Solana developer community to gather feedback on existing features and inspiration for new development.
- Understand our users’ needs and proactively drive feature development work to satisfy them.
- You write clean, commented, and reusable code, and can document and communicate it as required.
- You have practical experience using git in a team environment
- You’ve worked heavily with React or a similar frontend framework
- You’re interested in how Blockchains work.
- Being a great communicator, both written and verbal. in English, as we are an international team.
- A willingness to document things concisely and accurately. Sharing knowledge within the team.
- The ability to work autonomously, with a self-starter attitude and an analytical mindset.
- A good sense of humor. We like to keep it fun around here!
- Exposure to Rust- Experience with Node.js
- Previous experience with lower-level programming languages (C, Assembly, ...)
- Technical understanding of the Solana blockchain
- Ability to pull-off wearing Pit Vipers